Casanova and the Kaballah Mystery in the Venice Ghetto
A Treasure Hunt among the Serenissima’s famous and lesser known places in synagogues, mysterious books and ancient lineages.
The Story Your local expert Angelo, a cultural tourism planner, has miraculously found the pages of a diary explaining how to remove a centuries-old curse launched by the unnamed nun on Casanova and all his offspring. As his descendant, your presence is called for in Venice.
We Await Your Arrival by the Rialto Bridge
Discover Venice in a new light, starting from the most famous places, then into the mysterious “calli” of the Jewish ghetto, as you become involved in an adventurous treasure hunt between the memories of Casanova and the tastes and culture of the Venice Jewish community. Join with other Casanova descendants and put an end to the curse of your eminent Ancestor!
▪ Meet at Rialto Bridge with Angelo
▪ Welcome refreshment and introduction to the program
▪ Treasure hunt in the Venice narrow streets, known as calli, with a copy of the nun’s diary in hand, to help solve the Curse
▪ Guided visit to Casanova’s main points of interest such as the house where he was born and the church where he was baptized
▪ Tasting of typical “cicheti” Venetian appetizers at the “Bacari”, a traditional venetian tavern
▪ Continue the search for the mysterious Kaballah book with a visit to the Venice ghetto and Jewish Museum
▪ A Surprise ending
▪ Aperitif at a kosher restaurant for a taste of Venetian Jewish cuisine
▪ Final group photos
Duration: 9 hours from 9am to 6pm
Recommended: comfortable footwear, suitable for walking up and down the Venetian bridges.
Experiential Tourism with the Traveler as Protagonist
Experiences designed around multiple interests that ensure unique emotions; the traveler participates alongside local cooks, artists, craftsmen, and expert tour guides in activities:
o rooted in the territory; it can happen only there, and
o with uniquely local events, experiments, food and wine tastings
o specifically modified and tailored to your preferences
memorable unique and unrepeatable!